How to make Carrot Cake Recipe at Home?
Every time we can try with couple of flavors to prepare the cake like vanilla, black forest, fruits, chocolate and butter scotch, but for a small change let’s try with vegetable i.e., carrot cake recipe. You know why because most of us don’t like to taste the carrot in home made curries. To be frank, I don’t like to taste the carrot in curries, or as halwa. But when the cake is prepared with carrot I became fan for this chunky carrot cake.
➡ Preparation of Carrot Cake Recipe:
➡ Required Ingredients:
- Granulated Sugar – 2 cups
- Vegetable Oil – 1 1/2 cups
- Eggs – 3 (large )
- Pure Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose Flour – 2 3/4 cups
- Ground Cinnamon – 2 teaspoons
- Nutmeg – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Raisins – 1 cup
- Chopped Walnuts – 1 cup
- Grated Carrots – 2 1/4 cups
➡ Step-By-Step Of Making Carrot Cake Recipe:
- Heat the oven up to 350° degrees.
- Prepare two separate 8-inch round baking pans.
- Mix well all the sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs in mixer until it is a light yellow.
- Sift together In a separate bowl flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Remove the bowl from mixer and fold raisins, nuts, and the carrots.
- Divide the batter equally between the two pans. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover in cream cheese frosting.
===> For Health Tips Updates follow our Facebook Page, Like_it & Share_it. <===