Mongolian Chicken Recipe
How to Make Mongolian Chicken Recipe?
Hi buddy, Do you like Mongolian Chicken Recipe? Then learn this yummy & tasty recipe from our food network recipes zone. Eat different recipes on weekend. You try this different dish on weekend/ on any special occasion at home
gives you good sense. Let start how to cook Mongolian Chicken.
➡ Process of making Mongolian Chicken Recipe:
- Boneless Chicken – 450 gms (sliced into thin strips)
- Corn Starch – ½ Cup (or more, for coating)
- Garlic – 2 tablespoons (small pieces)
- white onion – 1 (chopped/sliced)
- green onions – 1 (chopped/sliced)
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- black pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil (for frying)
For Sausage (or) Gravy:
- chicken broth – ¼ cup
- cornstarch – 1 ½ tablespoons
- hoisin sauce – 2 tablespoons
- oyster sauce – 1 tablespoon
- dry sherry – 1 tablespoon
- sugar – 2 teaspoons
- soy sauce – 2 teaspoons
- crushed red pepper flakes – 2 teaspoons (or less, to your taste).
➡ Process of cooking the Mongolian Chicken Recipe:
- Take a medium bowl whisk together chicken broth, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, sugar, soy sauce and
crushed red pepper flakes. Keep aside.
- Fry the chicken evenly with cornstarch in a bag until all of the strips are thoroughly coated. Heat it at deep fryer to
375° (degrees) . Fry chicken strips in batches until golden brown and fully cooked. Drain the fully cooked chicken strips on paper towels. Place into the oven to keep them warm.
- Add one or two tablespoon of oil to a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion and green onions.
Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Stir fry until vegetables have reached your desired tenderness.
Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Pour the gravy/sauce mixture into the wok and cook until the gravy/sauce becomes thickened and bubbly. Add
chicken strips into a large serving bowl, pour sauce over chicken, add onions and mix it well. Serve with