Onion Pakoda Recipe | Andhra Style Onion Pakoda Recipe
How to Make Andhra style Onion Pakoda Recipe?
Hello Buddy, I am hereto show you how to make this Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe. It is a famous healthy snacks for both adults & kids and also one of the tastiest food in vegetarian recipes. It tastes great when we eat along with tea, with green chutney or sauce or as it is. This is very simple and easy among all the vegetarian recipes. It is really yummy in cool and cloudy weather. I hope you all like to taste this recipe more & more.
➡ process of making Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe:
➡ Required Ingredients:
- Onion – 1/4 cup ( sliced )
- Gramflour/besan – 1/3 cup + 1teaspoon
- Chilli Powder – 2 1/2 table spoon
- Rice flour – 2 1/2 table spoon
- Hot oil – 1 table spoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 table spoon
- Salt as needed
- Oil for deep frying pakoda.
➡ Step by Step Process of making Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe:
- Chope onion into small peices and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix together onion, salt, gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder, 1 teaspoon of hot oil and coriander powder.
- Add approximately 4 teaspoons of water and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai/pan until oil is hot enough to fry the pakoras.
- Take a little amount of prepared pakoda batter and drop it into the oil. Do not make them as balls or shape it, this pakoda should be shapeless/uneven.
- Fry until turns to golden brown, stirring in between. Remove it from the oil and place it on paper towel to remove the excess oil from them.
- Serve then hot with green chutney or sauce.
- You can also Serve crispy onion pakoras with a hot cup of tea, coffee or South Indian Filter coffee.